Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn an hourly rate of up to $94 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Warren, RI (and nearby areas) and get total control over your work
schedule as a W2 employee. That's right, you can decide when - and
how often - you work by choosing the most convenient shifts at any
of our partner facilities without sacrificing the benefits and
support that only a W2 employer can provide.
IntelyCare was founded by and for nurses with a singular mission -
we wanted nurse professionals to be able to have the career that
they love and a full life that they can live. With burnout and
career change at record levels, we want our colleagues to know that
an alternative to long hours and inflexible schedules does exist -
and now's your chance to embrace it.
A work schedule that you control means more time to enjoy the Town
Beach Playground or Burrs Hill Park with your kids, anytime you
want. Been wanting to continue your education at Brown University?
Not a problem for us - just scale back your shifts or fit them in
when you have time. If you're ready to finally have the work-life
balance that you deserve, we're ready for you. Here are a few more
reasons to consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $48-$94 (25% higher
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem,
etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for
qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our
user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses
through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other
merchAt IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing
professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the
difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros").
Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed.
Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to
use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is
great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three
different states and I can't complain. This company is very
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It
offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all
the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the
amount of money you'll make prior to accepting a shift and allows
you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single
mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is
hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around
mine and my child's doctor appointments while still earning a
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for
accuracy of reportingQualifications and Skills
- Current Rhode Island state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skillsWant a Job That Finally Works For
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level,
but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider
joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our
unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Fall River , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Warren, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!