Company: Southcoast Health System
Location: Fall River
Posted on: January 25, 2023
363 Highland Avenue
Night shift, weekend & holiday rotation
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!
FOUR YEARS IN A ROW Newsweek has named Charlton Memorial, St.
Luke's, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals in the World!
THIS POSITION RECEIVES AN ADDITIONAL PREMIUM ADDED TO THE BASE
We are searching for a Registered Nurse - Float Pool to perform a
variety of duties involving coordinating total nursing care for
patients, participating in patient and family teaching and
providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary
nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards
for professional nursing practice within an assigned patient care
unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is
appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. May
assume Charge responsibility for assigned personnel and activities
as required or directed.
* UP TO $12,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS* (Details Below)
Location: Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall River, MA
Hours: 36 hours - Modified Full Time
Shift: NIGHT, 7:15pm-7:15am with weekend & holiday rotations
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is
* Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
* Three (3) months experience is preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID-19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
$12,000 with a minimum 3+ years of nursing experience. $10,000 with
1+ years of nursing experience. $7,500 with less than 1 year of
nursing experience (new grads are eligible!) Must be a new hire OR
a rehire termed greater than 1 year to be eligible
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused
care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose
and building an integrated system of services and resources, we
have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems
Together We Are More.
* 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square miles
of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
* 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
* Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals and Best Place to Work
by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
* Generous Earned Time Off Package
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
* Tuition Assistance
* Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
* Life & AD&D insurance*
* Flexible Spending Accounts*
* 403B Retirement Plan with match
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Development Opportunities
* Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Southcoast Health System, Fall River , RN-Float Pool, Healthcare , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!