Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!We are searching for a Registered
Nurse - to perform a variety of duties involving the coordination
of both clinical and non-clinical care activities including but not
limited to staff assignments, staffing levels, etc. Provide
guidance, support and coordinate orientation of all new staff
members. Provide clinical and leadership direction for assigned
personnel and activity on various hospital nursing unit.***UP TO
$12,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS*** (Details Below)
- Hours: 32hrs per week
- Shift: Night shift with weekend and holiday rotation; 11:15pm
- Location: Emergency Room - Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required with a current RN
License in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- A minimum of three years clinical experience in an appropriate
setting, i.e. Medical Surgical, Critical/Coronary Care, etc. is
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification and
IV certification are required.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and seasonal Influenza.
Must provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved
for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
- $12,000 with a minimum 3+ years of Emergency Department nursing
- $9,600 with 1+ years of Emergency Department nursing
- $8,000 with less than 1 year of Emergency Department nursing
experience OR 1+ years of hospital RN experience.
- Must be a new hire OR a rehire termed greater than 1 year to be
eligibleSouthcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.Southcoast Health is an Equal
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , RN-Resource Nurse-ED, Healthcare , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!