Fall River - Registered Nurse (RN): $42-$44/hr - Bonus, Holiday, and Overtime Pay Available
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard
Who We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app we're a diverse
community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work
experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
where and when they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss!
Who You Are: You're a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an
opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your
earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care
settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
Pay and CompensationAs a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a
base hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives
- $42-$44 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shiftsPerks & RewardsWe all
love a flexible work schedule--- but being a part of the connectRN
community is about so much more than picking up shifts! Check out
the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat!You Will:
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a
nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform
diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members
of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisorYou Have:
- A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an
accredited RN program
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintaining a reliable shift historyKeywords: Agency, Per Diem,
Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig Economy
Keywords: ConnectRN, Fall River , Fall River - Registered Nurse (RN): $42-$44/hr - Bonus, Holiday, and Overtime Pay Available, Healthcare , Westport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!