Behavioral Health Associate - Night Shift - Child Psych - Springfield, MA
Company: Kindred Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 13, 2022
DescriptionKindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate,
creative and goal-oriented Behavioral Health Associate to join the
team at Baystate Hospital's child/adolescent psych unit and have an
immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services
and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Behavioral Health Associate you will:
- Responsible for conducting functional analyses of patient
behavior, participating as a member of the treatment team,
contributing to the Master Treatment Plan and implementing
appropriate interventions from the plan.
- Conducts individual and group psycho-education, leisure
activities and life- skill training and coaching for all
- Responsible for safety monitoring of patients and of the unit.
QualificationsAsa Behavioral Health Associate youwill have:
- Bachelor's Degree inPsychology, Social Work or Human Services
Field of Study
- BLS, CPI
- 1-2 years of experienceworking in a psychiatric inpatient
Keywords: Kindred Behavioral Health, Fall River , Behavioral Health Associate - Night Shift - Child Psych - Springfield, MA, Healthcare , Westport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!