Registered Nurse - Mental Health Services
Location: Fall River
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment and
monitoring of CMHC clients who enter services through open access.
Rate of pay is $35.00 per hour. First Shift.Specific
- RN will ensures implementation of health care policies and
- Clinical records review per CMHC Health Center policy and HEDIS
- Monitor's quality of services by participation in quality
- Provides direct nursing care, as necessary.
- RN promotes and maintains compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations relevant to the Health Center.
- Reviews staff requests for earned leave requests.
- Determines/oversees client services provided at clinic in
collaboration with the Project Director and Psychiatrist.
- Updates nursing and medical assistant competencies in
collaboration with the Psychiatrist.
- Oversees the State Immunization Program for compliance.
- Meets with the Psychiatrist periodically to formulate Health
Center Policy, Clinical & Procedures, and report of Health Center
- Serves as a member of Health Center Governance meeting &
Infection Control Committee.
- Other duties as required.We offer a great benefit package
including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Personal/Vacation/Sick
accrual system, Life Insurance, 403B Retirement Plan, Pet Insurance
discount and AFLAC plans.
- Current Massachusetts Licensed - RN preferred, but LPN
experience considered for this position if appropriate.
- Excellent communication and shows ability to give clear and
appropriate direction to clinical support staff.
- Computer skills required for policy/procedure/grant writing -
knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable in electronic health record documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Keywords: SSTAR, Fall River , Registered Nurse - Mental Health Services, Healthcare , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!