Behavior Line Therapist - ABA Therapist
Company: Navigate Behaviors
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Navigate Behaviors wants you to join our crew! We are looking
for experienced and enthusiastic behavioral technicians to provide
one-to-one quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services. Both
full-time and part-time positions are available. Behavior
Technicians are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention
Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a
BCBA. Ongoing supervision and support are provided weekly.This is a
perfect opportunity for restricted and unrestricted fieldwork hours
across a variety of learners! Individual and remote group
opportunities are available monthly for practicum, supervised
fieldwork, and concentrated fieldwork
- Provide quality 1:1 instruction to children with developmental
disabilities in communication, social, play, and adaptive skills
behavior plan programs in their home.
- Ability to teach in a creative manner at a variety of
- Record objective daily data on target behaviors, programs, and
teaching procedures to reflect client progress toward goals using
- Maintain daily session notes.
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with caregivers,
team members, and supervisors.
- Participate in all required meetings and trainings including
ABA orientation, ethics, and other job-related
- Minimum of 30 hours of college credit in ABA, Psychology,
Education, or other related fields. Bachelor's degree strongly
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation with proof
of current auto insurance.
- Ability to pass required background screenings.
- Evening and weekend availability strongly preferred.
- Ability to commit to at least one calendar year of
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification strongly
preferred or the desire to get certified.Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule / work-life balance
- Paid time off and mileage reimbursement (Full-Time only)
- Paid holidays (Full-Time only)
- Health, dental & vision (Full-Time only)
- Comprehensive training and on-going client supervision are
- Opportunity to complete RBT credentialing with the BACB
- A supportive and positive work environment with quality
supervision provided by a licensed BCBA
- Potential to advance to Behavior Consultant position pending
- Company provided laptop
Keywords: Navigate Behaviors, Fall River , Behavior Line Therapist - ABA Therapist, Healthcare , Middletown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!