Maternal Child Health Nurse- Fee for Service
Company: People Incorporated
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Maternal Child Health Nurse Fee for ServiceWhat we offer!
- Flexible Schedule
- Make Your Own Hours
- No Weekends
- No Holidays
- 403 (B)
- Work and Family Life BalanceAre you looking to make a
difference in a child's life? Are you looking for a position that
will impact a child and their family? Your skills could be just
what we are looking for.Let People, Incorporated be Your Path to
Opportunity!The Early Intervention Program is looking for an
additional Maternal Child Health Nurse for the Early Intervention
Partnerships Program to ensure early identification of
maternal/infant risk and linkage to services to children ages birth
to 3 years with developmental delays and to their
families/caregivers that prevent or mitigate poor health and/or
developmental outcomes. The nurse will coordinate service delivery
and program evaluation; provide parenting, health and safety
education in a home visiting capacity, and make referrals to
appropriate services.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Work collaboratively as member of Program team in providing
services to families.
- Provide direct home-based services for participants.
- Assess the family needs and strengths related to overall health
- Provide assessment, resource and referral to families.
- Make appropriate referrals for additional services based on
- Collaborate with referral sources to provide education and
training in the community.
- Complete documentation and billing according to Department of
Public Health standards.
- Participate in all staff meetings and required training
sessions, including in-service training, as scheduled.
- Attend meetings of the MCH team, and participate in weekly
- Maintain required productivity. Cases may be transferred from
Early Intervention in order to meet productivity requirements.
- Access and read Agency email account and Intranet at least
- Current licensure as an RN by the Massachusetts Board of
Registration, Division of Professional Licensure, and a Bachelor's
Degree in nursing from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in prenatal, newborn,
infancy or maternal services.
- Home- and/or community-based visits are required.
- A qualifying criminal background check, driving record and a
valid driver's license are also required.Join us!
#peoplewithapurposePeople Incorporated is committed to an inclusive
and diverse work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity
employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders,
the LGBTQ+ community and people with disabilities are welcome and
encouraged to apply.People Incorporated offers a competitive salary
and benefits package that includes health, dental, 403(b),FSA, LTD,
life insurance and generous accrued time off. To learn more about
People Inc please visit us online at www.peopleinc-fr.orgUNITED WAY
Keywords: People Incorporated, Fall River , Maternal Child Health Nurse- Fee for Service, Healthcare , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!