Director of Sales - The Pell, Middletown RI
Company: The Pell
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Highgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.OverviewThe Director
of Sales & Marketing -is primarily responsible for leading &
driving top line revenue strategy for traditional sales related
segments to include group, volume transient & catering. - The
individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market
trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel
analysis, while directing the property sales teams (rooms &
catering) to insure budgeted revenues are met or exceeded. -The
Director of Sales & Marketing -is also responsible for developing
and implementing a marketing communications plan designed to
achieve the desired positioning for the hotel, as well as managing
the sales and marketing budget that supports revenue
- Responsible for leading & driving top line revenue for
traditional sales segments to include group, volume transient &
- Assesses & reacts to market trends, market share & the
competitive hotel environment.
- Develops and implements a marketing communications plan
designed to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well
as manage the sales & marketing budget that supports all
- Act as the hotels voice of the customer and communicate key
issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in reading/assimilating/using Smith Travel Research
data, financial P&L, mix of sales, forecasting, group
pace/position & a wide array of traditional hotel reporting.
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends, demand
generators, supply/demand and economic factors affecting hotel
- Conduct comprehensive competitive set reviews, SWOT analysis &
keep tabs on new supply.
- Understand GEO source & ability to develop a plan to penetrate
the primary markets.
- Develop/implement key segment strategy & managing key accounts
(both existing & target).
- Design effective sales deployment schemes & market
- Develop sales goals designed to achieve budget & market share
- Manage group pace measurement and set sales production
- Manage sales activity & travel schedule.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree preferred in Marketing
- At least 3 years experience as a sales leader, with prior hotel
- Experience dealing with/communicating with ownership groups and
- Proficient in managing/using sales automation (DELPHI) & PMS
- Experience working collaboratively with revenue
- Well rounded knowledge of all market segments and channel
sources, as well as ability to develop a strategic plan for
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to direct, lead, train, motivate & drive a direct sales
team; and develop a cooperative & competitive team spirit & winning
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines -
Keywords: The Pell, Fall River , Director of Sales - The Pell, Middletown RI, Executive , Middletown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!