Assistant General Manager
Company: Crunch Fitness
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Fitness Holdings Northeast LLC is looking for an Assistant
General Manager!We are a franchise of CRUNCH Fitness. We are
headquartered in Greenwich, CT. Our mission is to launch a network
of CRUNCH gyms across the northeastern United States. With
franchise rights in Westchester County, NY, Philadelphia, PA,
Northern New Jersey and Massachusetts, Fitness Holdings, LLC is on
pace to build 50 clubs throughout the Northeast Corridor.With a
focus on low cost, high volume and superior customer service,
Fitness Holdings, LLC's first location opened in May 2013 and have
since grown to 24 locations from Philly to Boston.Crunch -is a gym
that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and
entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms
are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength
training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with
showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage - bed, and an extensive
schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba -, BodyWeb
with TRX -, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and
more. -Why you should join our team:We offer a very competitive
salary and benefits package. We are a rapidly growing company that
is looking for Managers on our team to want to grow their careers
with us. We believe in promoting within and ensuring growth
opportunities for our employees. Benefits to include: medical,
dental, vision, life, short term disability, a 401k plan with a
match, PTO and paid holidays. -Job Summary:The Assistant General
Manager will work with the General Manager to help drive revenue in
their club. The AGM will ensure the members receive the highest
quality of service and facilities. He or she will exhibit an
ability to achieve the financial targets for the club as outlined
in the annual budget by motivating, leading, supervising and
coordinating the activities of employees engaged in servicing our
member needs. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of
all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity
of the Crunch brand. -Essential Job Responsibilities: -Sales &
- Support the General Manager in all functions to ensure the club
is achieving financial goals.
- Drive the revenue of the club.
- Sell Personal Training programs.
- Hit Monthly and Quarterly Sales goals.
- Provide tours and sell memberships.
- Assist with prospecting, social media, marketing. -Managerial
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all standard operating
procedures and policies that pertain to the club.
- Communicate and implement club policies and procedures to
- Encourage staff to work as a team and be productive.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and onboarding new
personal training staff.
- Work with staff daily to train and develop them to do their
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate, and manage
- Achieve desired revenue goals thru the leadership and
motivation of employees.
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help
generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Ensure that Team maintains proper tracking forms and the daily
- Ensure that all promotions are effectively communicated to the
team and all other appropriate staff.
- Ensure ongoing prospecting and generation of new prospective
- Support personnel related problems or difficulties by following
club procedure and documentation.
- Resolve member complaints in an expeditious and tactful manner
following club procedure and documentation.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances
the quality of service and care offered to the members.
- Ensure the club meets standards for cleanliness, maintenance,
safety, and security.
- Ensure proper inventory of maintenance parts.
- Track completion of opening/closing checklists, stage
management, repair & maintenance log, locker log and cleaning
- Assist in the processing/submission and approval of payroll.
-Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the
typical function of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all
possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ
from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part
of the job. - -
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Fall River , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!