Childcare Program Director- Young Parents' Learning Center-SIGN ON BONUS $2000
Company: People Incorporated
Location: Fall River
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Childcare Program Director- Young Parents' Learning CenterFull
TimePay: $22.00 / Hourly$2000-Sign on BonusPeople, Incorporated is
a human service Agency serving the Southcoast community, including
the Greater Fall River, New Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a
partnership of specialized, integrated programs, we provide unique
opportunities to people with life challenges. Since our inception
in 1968, we have been one of the largest providers of supports and
services to people of all abilities in the community. Let People,
Incorporated be Your Path to Opportunity!The Early Childhood
Education Division is looking for a dynamic and multifaceted
individual to join our team as a Program Director for our Young
Parents' Learning Center. This position functions as an
Administrator of the center and is responsible for overall
programming, monitoring, licensing, and direction, and provides
ongoing care, supervision and education to infants and
- Monitor daily attendance of clients and children.
- Maintain and monitor needed statistical reports, pertinent
records, and financial reports.
- Complete requirements for childcare licensing.
- Maintain contact with educational and human service agencies to
coordinate services for clients.
- Maintain relationship with referral sources, process referrals
for services and conduct intake process.
- Monitor client files.
- Provides ongoing care, supervision and education to infants and
- Coordinate staff and/or client in-service training on a monthly
- Maintain expertise in field through attendance at meetings
and/or other appropriate educational activities.
- Purchase and maintain needed equipment.
- Supervise childcare staff and oversee volunteers.
- Participate in grant writing when necessary.
- Participate in the program/division budget development and
- Bachelors of Science in Education from an accredited
institution is required.
- Lead Infant/Toddler Teacher certification and Director I
certification is required
- Three years of experience in a childcare setting including two
years in supervision and/or administration.
- Ability to maintain licensing requirements regarding training
certifications and updated health record information.
- Skill in interacting appropriately with children, clients and
- A qualifying criminal background check and driving recordWhy
join our Team?Come work in a rewarding and creative environment
that encourages growth, collaboration and community involvement
that is exploding with opportunities.At People Incorporated you
will find a path to endless opportunities and a rewarding career!
We offer a supportive work environment, Employee Recognition
Program, Professional Development, opportunities for growth as well
as industry-leading wages and a comprehensive benefit package that
includes:**For employees working in benefit eligible positions
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 4 weeks accrued paid time off
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 403(b) savings plan
- Wellness Activities and initiatives
- Select employee discounts through LifeMart
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability InsuranceJoin us!
#peoplewithapurposePeople Incorporated is committed to an inclusive
and diverse work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity
employer that welcomes and strongly encourages all races,
religions, nationalities, genders, the LGTBQIA+ community, and
people with disabilities to apply. Our ability to attract and
retain a talented and dedicated workforce that reflects the diverse
backgrounds of those we serve is what drives our Agency's success.
We continue to promote an environment of continuous learning,
inclusion, mutual respect, and belonging to ensure our employees
feel valued, seen, and heard.
UNITED WAY MEMBER AGENCYAA/EOE
Keywords: People Incorporated, Fall River , Childcare Program Director- Young Parents' Learning Center-SIGN ON BONUS $2000, Executive , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!