Manager In Training
Company: Lafrance Hospitality
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Lafrance Hospitality is searching to fill the exciting role of
Manager in Training! This is an ideal opportunity for graduating
We are seeking a highly energetic, dynamic individual to learn
every aspect of our hotel's current operations. With our
ever-growing portfolio, the Manager in Training position will lead
this individual to securing a Hotel Management position in the near
The Manager in training will learn all positions in our Marriott,
Hilton, and IHG properties including but not limited to: Front Desk
and Night Audit, Housekeeping, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Food &
The ideal candidate will be asked to step in at each property to
ensure smooth operations in all aspects of the hotel. This
high-profile position requires a candidate with strong
interpersonal skills, which will enable him or her to successfully
interact with employees, the franchise, and the public. The Manager
in Training reports directly to the General Manager / Assistant
- Assist in supervising / working Front Office to include, but not
limited to: guest service and registration (check in/check out),
room availability, guest service standards and initiative, product
quality, Night Audit, cost controls and overall profitability,
systems use and management, department management, policy and
procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation
- Assist in supervising the Housekeeping department to include, but
not limited to: room inspections, Room Attendant efficiency
reporting, monthly and weekly inventory, purchasing, and cost
- Assist in supervising the Food & Beverage department to include,
but not limited to: Breakfast preparation, bar & PM F&B
offerings, product ordering, cost control, implementing liquor
controls, F&B inventory, etc.
- Ensure compliance with brand and Lafrance standards.
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests
and issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner while
resolving guest concerns.
The successful Manager in Training should have the following work
experience and skills:
- Prior brand hotel experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years hotel Front Desk or Supervisory experience
- Detail oriented and organized with emphasis on building guest
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Ideal position for graduating hospitality students.
Benefit Packages offered for Full Time employees, PTO, Medical &
Travel Benefits Offered
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Hotel Manager, Hospitality Manager, Hospitality major, Hotel
Manager in training, first time manager
Keywords: Lafrance Hospitality, Fall River , Manager In Training, Executive , Westport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!