Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
Company: Nature's Medicines Dispensary (Amma Investment Gro
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Natures Medicines, we are in the business of improving
people's lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating
life-enhancing experience in the communities we serve, navigating
our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to
shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As
a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Natures Medicines
is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to
grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too
would like to improve people's lives, we'd like to learn more about
you. The Natures Medicines team is defined by our people. We are
committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we
also remember to have fun. We believe in building a diverse team,
and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone
can make an impact on Natures Medicines success. We encourage
talented people from all backgrounds to join us.Natures Medicines
is looking for a top-notch Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
with outstanding content creation skills! This position will allow
you to utilize your experience, your enthusiasm, problem solving
techniques, and customer service capabilities to make an immediate
impact on our organization. The Marketing Coordinator will create
and distribute positive branding messages for our company's
products and services. The Marketing Coordinator will oversee,
coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing
strategies and products for the organization.RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Content Creation (In store and digital) for all assets
promoting products, price drops and community outreach.
- You will be responsible for scheduling pop ups and working
directly with 3rd party vendors.
- This position will work closely with vendors to get imagery for
menus, social media, and text blasting.
- You will be responsible to work with managers weekly to promote
Medical Deals (expiring or nonmoving product.)
- You will work closely with Medical Card providers for
partnerships, pops up and possible collaborations.
- Will be responsible for responding to our Massachusetts market
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed
and understood format for review by company management and
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and
product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing
information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training,
- Other relevant duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS AND
- Education requirement if applicable or: High School diploma or
- Must have reliable attendance
- Experience (years) requirement if applicable
- Must be able to qualify to receive a state Dispensary Agent
- Must have a current valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Proper employment documentation and authorized to work in the
- Must have reliable transportation.
- A high level of professionalism focusing on internal and
external customer service.
- Willingness to travel when necessary, to work extended hours
when required to fulfill company growth requirements, and to be
flexible with schedule and availability.
- Excellent communication both verbally and through written
- Must be able to handle constructive feedback and guidance and
offer the same to those within the organization.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they are completed
effectively the first time.
- Ability to manage high-stress faced paced situations and to be
flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) highly preferred. **
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Nature's Medicines management.
Nature's Medicines is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation and/or interview
process should notify the hiring manager. ** Job Type:
Full-timePay: $16.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityApplication Question(s):
- Are you at least over the age of 21?
- Why does the cannabis industry interest you?
- What do you think are the three essential skills for a career
- This position requires commuting between our Massachusetts
Market. Please type 'yes' if you are willing to do so. Thanks!Work
Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Nature's Medicines Dispensary (Amma Investment Gro, Fall River , Marketing and Promotions Coordinator, Advertising , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!