Branch Office Administrator - Portsmouth, RI
Company: Edward Jones
Posted on: November 20, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the
Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity
for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients
achieve their long-term financial goals. We're proud to serve over
seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client
team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences
and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help
We'll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every
step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to
help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to
your region to the home office
- You'll often work independently but will have a team of
thousands backing you every step of the wayCan you see yourself---
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients
feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process
to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients' lives that may
indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing
eventsYou can also expect---
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional
development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique
- An inclusive environment where everyone's different viewpoints
are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and
your family's well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit
sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and
competitive health benefits.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal
daysWhat characteristics would make you a successful BOA?---
Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
--- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
--- Strong ability to work independently
--- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven
--- Proficient in current and new office technology
--- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets workU.S.
Awards/Accolades: We don't often brag, but we're frequently
recognized and awarded:
- has earned a spot on the ranking by Great Place to Work - and
Fortune magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious
- 2022 Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For -, published
April 2022, research by Great Place to Work -, data as of August
2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
From FORTUNE -2022 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign
Foundation's which designates Edward Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to
Work - in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation,
published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From
The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved.
- For the 22nd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top
company for training. The firm ranked No.24 on Training magazine's
prestigious 2022 Training Top 100 list.
- 2000-2022 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published
January-March each year, data as of September of prior year, an
application fee was required for consideration.Canada
Awards/Accolades: For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has
been named on the Kincentric 2021 List of Best Employers in Canada,
published in the Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the
top 25% of employee engagement.2022 Wealth Professional's 5-Star
Brokerage Award for Edward Jones' commitment to corporate culture
and ethics, training and support, compliance and regulation, and
compensation.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
#KRTYou'll be competitively compensated---
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we
partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients,
colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour,
and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of
the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based
salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Fall River , Branch Office Administrator - Portsmouth, RI, Administration, Clerical , Portsmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!