Company: FM Global
Posted on: November 23, 2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest
businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size
companies with engineering-based risk management and property
insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in
their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art
loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills
and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and
superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic,
culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100
countries, in a variety of challenging roles
Reporting to the Transactional Accounts Receivable (AR) &
Collections Supervisor, the position will be responsible for
performing all collection activities in compliance with defined
policies and procedures to support optimal cash flow and ensure
timely payment of premiums from customers, brokers, coinsurers or
This will include working with account teams, WRPs, Global Services
and possibly clients/brokers worldwide to pursue collection of all
receivables. The position will be required to take initiative to
improve collections/reporting/methodologies and
This position may be required to prepare analysis in support of
improving collection efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting preferred, or
equivalent education and experience. (minimum of 1-2 years of
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft Financials a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
skills with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to recognize,
schedule and manage priorities.
- Ability to work independently within specific timeframes and
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills with
attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt to change.
- Ability to work collaboratively across disciplines to share
knowledge with others. We offer our employees a wide range of
benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition
reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health
and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer
days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Keywords: FM Global, Fall River , Collections Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Swansea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!