Company: Crunch Fitness
Location: Fall River
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Fitness Holdings Northeast LLC is looking for a Regional
Director to oversee some of our clubs in central MA!We are a
franchise of CRUNCH Fitness. We are headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Our mission is to launch a network of CRUNCH gyms across the
northeastern United States. With franchise rights in Westchester
County, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Northern New Jersey and Boston, MA,
Fitness Holdings, LLC is on pace to build 50 clubs throughout the
Northeast Corridor.With a focus on low cost, high volume and
superior customer service, Fitness Holdings, LLC's first location
opened in May 2013 in White Plains, NY and have grown to 20 clubs
so far with a handful more coming by end of 2019!Crunch -is a gym
that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and
entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms
are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength
training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with
showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage - bed, and an extensive
schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba -, BodyWeb
with TRX -, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and
more.Job Summary: -The Regional Director (RD) is responsible for
ensuring that each club within its area exemplifies the company's
culture and values, achieves the desired financial results, and for
the flawless execution of company operations, procedures, programs
in place for each club location. -This position also manages each
general manager of the clubs within its area and is responsible for
ensuring that the appropriate performance management is occurring
within each club. The RD will also be held accountable for ensuring
- The RD will achieve and exceed the Company's sales plans and
KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) for the region. -
- The RD will ensure that programs and operational protocols in
place to ensure the achievement of member satisfaction and
- The RD will ensure that each club is following company policies
and values as well as health and safety procedures.
- The RD will ensure that management has the appropriate
performance management is in place to ensure feedback is occurring
on an ongoing basis and performance problems are addressed in a
timely and appropriate manner with the appropriate level of support
from HR / management.
- The RD will lead by example in the clubs. -Essential Job
Responsibilities: -Finance and Operations
- -Drive the achievement of financial results, ensure
profitability, and the highest level of performance for each club.
Staff all locations with high caliber teams that deliver
exceptional customer service, member retention and club
cleanliness; as well as instilling and upholding the core values of
- Ensure that each club has the appropriate key performance
indicators in place to accurately predict the achievement of the
expected and actual financial performance for each club
- Ensure that General Managers are managing and controlling
operational expenses (including petty cash, payroll, and hours
scheduled) within the planned budget.
- Evaluate club performance in sales and KPI's by ensuring that
each General Manager completes and reviews weekly productivity
reports. Provide additional coaching when needed to meet these
goals and address unsatisfactory performance promptly and
- Model and manage effective supervision to drive sales by
consistently delivering exceptional customer service and ensure
each club is immaculate and staffed appropriately
- Monitor new member development by location to ensure
expectations are met by all managers and associates.
- Analyze and monitor the sales and expense figures for each club
location, provide feedback and make recommendations for improvement
in order to ensure that club profitability is maximized and present
district sales for feedback and recommendations.
- Visit all area clubs regularly and conduct inspections to
ensure that our policies, procedures and merchandising programs are
observed, and ensure that all new policies and procedures are
properly implemented on a timely basis.
- Ensure that cleanliness, safety, member satisfaction and a
healthy and productive environment is established and exemplified
at each club in a consistent manner and reflective of our brand and
- Ensure the protection of club assets and inventory. Manage loss
prevention by controlling theft and ensuring compliance with
- Conduct regular visits to competitor locations and report
observed changes in prices, operations, policies, etc. to the
appropriate levels of management.
- Conduct regular audits of club paperwork, including bank
deposit slips, overages/shortages, etc. and track trends to ensure
that cash control procedures are in place and observed. -
- Coordinate new site openings and facilitate that each club is
repairing club equipment as required.
- Provides recommendations to management for existing and new
growth opportunities and market insights. -
- Partner with management to influence future divisional growth
- Create member feedback tools and develop action plans for
- Understand the competitive health club industry landscape
within the District and communicate opportunities. -People
- -Recruit, train, develop and manage Club Management to ensure
that clubs are adequately staffed at all times and succession plans
are appropriately maintained for Area needs.
- Identify, develop and leverage existing talent to support the
growth of the Region through the talent planning process. -
- Drives future growth of the Crunch brand through effective
recruitment, selection and on boarding of field management
positions (General Managers and below).
- Manage the General Managers / Directors within their Region,
and is expected to provide direction and observe operations during
frequent visits to each location.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and orientation of staff to
ensure that each location has the most qualified management and
- Identify and develop associates with leadership or other
special skills for succession planning.
- Provide counsel to General Managers, to include personnel
issues, club events, problem solving, crisis intervention, etc. and
foster open communications.
- Ensure that managers are providing coaching and feedback to
staff on a regular basis and managing to Company expectations.
- Administer site audits to ensure all clubs in area are in
compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Resolves escalated Employee Relations, performance and customer
service issues in partnership with the GM, HR and club
- Approve all documentation on performance issues and assist club
management on progressive discipline when necessary.
- Fosters cross-district and cross-divisional relationships to
support the company's expansion and growth strategies.
- Escalate and communicate all situations and/or conditions that
affect the district (i.e., customer complaints, safety issues,
worker's compensation injuries, progressive discipline issues,
workplace harassment, unemployment hearings, etc.) with the
appropriate level of management or department.
- Complete semi-annual performance evaluations and annual merit
increase recommendations for all General Managers in a district and
submit them to the appropriate level of management for approval.
Ensure employee reviews are administered prior to due dates.
- Uphold and model company core values.
- Be a courageous people manager - give specific and timely
feedback (positive or constructive) as needed. Remove obstacles for
your staff, communicate issues and trends upward as appropriate,
find ways to continuously innovate and improve yourself and your
management skills. Don't let performance issues escalate. Figure
out how to hire the best and the brightest, and hire and promote
based on the merit principle.
- Find ways to innovate, improve and become more efficient with
all aspects of the clubs within your district including finance,
sales, operations, customer service, member retention and talent
acquisition.Please note: This job description was designed as a
summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a
comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks
and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties,
as assigned may be part of the job. -
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Fall River , Regional Director, Accounting, Auditing , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!